- 1:1 iPad technology
- Epic Theatre Ensemble partnership for in-class projects and after-school theatre programming
- DC-TV partnership for film-making
- Community Word Project partnership for poetry and murals
- Advanced Placement classes available include Environmental Science, US History, ELA Language and Composition, ELA Literature, and AP Spanish.
- College Now partnership with Lehman College
- PSAL sports include football, baseball, softball, soccer, swimming, and others!
- Student leadership opportunities include student council, SLT, peer-leadership, senior council, student internships, in-school service opportunities, and others!
- Variety of extra curricular activities including art society, anime club, creative writing, dance, film, theatre, game café
- Graduation Rate projected to be about 75% this school year for the Class of 2020.
- College and Career Readiness, Advisory, and Mental Health and Wellness courses for all students.
- Montefiore health center on site
- Free after school tutoring through partnership with BMCC and free tuition scholarships to private college through Monroe College